Email AdultMusings@gmail.com with sites you recommend, ideas for us to write about, or to submit articles you have written.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The Way I See It


I've been out scouring the web and I've dug up another site that I'm sure everyone will find entertaining. The site I found takes erotic pictures of scantily clad lovely women and adds little humorous comments to them. Very clever idea indeed. We get fun, simple humor combined with the always enjoyable pastime of viewing sexy ladies.

Just a little warning: don't click on the link I'm about to give you if you are at work or anywhere where it might be inappropriate to have pictures of partially clothed women on your computer screen. Boy do I feel sorry for those of you at work who can not enjoy all these lovely pictures. Then again, at least you are able to enjoy my great sense of humor and witty repartee. Without further ado, I bring to you The Way I See It.

No comments:

Post a Comment