Email AdultMusings@gmail.com with sites you recommend, ideas for us to write about, or to submit articles you have written.

Friday, October 8, 2010

Penis and Vagina-- Haircut

V: I've got to head out to the beauty parlor. See you later P.
P: Beauty parlor? For what reason may I ask?
V: To get a haircut.
P: I thought you went completely natural in that area.
V: I did, but I can't deal with hairs sticking out of my bikini crotch any more.
P: A little trimming should do the trick.
V: No, it's more than that.
P: There's some other problem with your pubic hair?
V: Sort of.
P: Come on, you can tell me.
V: It has to do with Ron.
P: Oh, he's afraid of getting hairs in his mouth when he goes down on you?
V: No, even worse. Last time he ate me out he ended up with a pube stuck in his teeth!
P: Say no more. Stop by tomorrow so I can check out your new hairstyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment