Email AdultMusings@gmail.com with sites you recommend, ideas for us to write about, or to submit articles you have written.

Monday, October 11, 2010

She Loved to Have People Watch

(Erotic Story by Black Walnut)


I’d instructed her earlier not to wear underwear beneath her dress that day. We are sitting on my patio smoking and sipping cold scotch. “Pull your dress up, spread your legs, and play with your pussy for me.” I live in an urban neighborhood, and although my back deck is semi-secluded, the neighbors might see us out there, dimly, shadowy, if they happen to look. As I watch her exposing herself like this, I feel myself growing harder, and so I loosen my belt, undo my pants, and begin idly to stroke myself. After several moments, the thrill of masturbating for each other like this out of doors, semi-publicly, is beginning to overwhelm whatever distress she may have felt.


When I see her getting close to orgasm, I tell her “stop, go in the house, and bring me your dildo.” When she returns, I say “lie back against the bench and fuck yourself with it, while the neighbors and I watch.” As she does so, I continue to stroke myself idly—leaning back on the bench next to her, sipping my scotch and watching her diddle her sloppy cunt with that rubber dong. Knowing she wants me to fuck her instead, but showing no inclination to do so, only seems to fuel her own lust. It is as if she has set her mind to do this for me so I will let her have my cock. Instead, I tell her “make yourself cum, get yourself off, since I know that’s all you really care about.” I call her my selfish little slut, my lovely, dear selfish little slut…and she goes off, bucking and grinding against the rubber cock, her voice crying out a little more loudly than she’d intended, but she is too far gone to worry about the neighbors now.


Her performance has succeeded, though, in bringing me close, and as she lays there recovering, I stand up and pull my cock out, letting my pants drop around my thighs. I tell her “pull the top of your dress down and sit up because I want to cum on your tits”, and as she obeys, I soon explode, hosing her bosoms and the deck down with half-a-dozen healthy spurts of my seed.

No comments:

Post a Comment