Email AdultMusings@gmail.com with sites you recommend, ideas for us to write about, or to submit articles you have written.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Penis and Vagina-- Jewelry Shopping

V: Time for me to go shopping.
P: But we just went shopping yesterday.
V: I know.
P: And you already need more panties?
V: No silly, I'm going jewelry shopping.
P: I'd think you have enough rings for your labia by now.
V: I just got my hood pierced so I need something for it.
P: Zowwy. I'd suggest you get something special for your hood piercing.
V: No kidding knucklehead. I was thinking of a barbell with a gemstone.
P: What about a clit dangler?
V: Why would I wear a.. clit dangler thingy??
P: Well, they are very decorative and..
V: And??
P: And I heard they can cause you to orgasm while just walking.
V: I'm sold!

No comments:

Post a Comment