Email AdultMusings@gmail.com with sites you recommend, ideas for us to write about, or to submit articles you have written.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

The Princess Bride

Today I bring you The Princess Bride, a classic romantic adventure comedy released in 1987 that is kid-friendly.  I'm not exactly proud of the fact that I'm recommending a PG film (a nice R rating sounds much more adult), but the fact is that this movie is so superb that you just have to see it-- and if you happen to have a child, well they can watch it with you!

The story tells of our hero's action-packed journey to see if he can overcome all obstacles to save his true love. What obstacles you ask. Well, there's a sword fighter, Andre the Giant, mind games against a genius, the Fire Swamp, and more. I know the "and more" usually means there isn't anything more, but this movie really does have a lot more. The chances that you'll ever see a better film are pretty much inconceivable.

By the way, if you're thinking to yourself how terrible I am at reviewing movies, I'll have to agree! That's why I'm really just recommending movies. If you want to read a real review you really out to click on the link at the top of the article. Enough farting around, go have a fucking fun time watching the god damn movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment