Email AdultMusings@gmail.com with sites you recommend, ideas for us to write about, or to submit articles you have written.

Friday, October 15, 2010

Penis and Vagina-- New Haircut

P: So, did you get your new haircut?
V: Sure did. Bet you can't guess what style I got!
P: If I guess the style will you let me see it?
V: Sure, that sounds fair to me.
P: I figure you went clean shaved to eliminate the potential for Ron getting any more pubes stuck in his teeth.
V: Sound reasoning. Good guess. But wrongo. I'm feeling friendly, so I'll give you one more guess.
P: It's gotta be a landing strip then. They are so classy and sexy.
V: Sorry, wrong again.
P: So, what haircut did you get then?
V: I got a Vee.
P: That was so unfair. That wasn't even on their list of styles.
V: I did give you a second guess.
P: I wouldn't guess that in a million tries. It's like trying to guess Rumpelstiltskin.
V: All right, stop complaining. You can have a look.
P: Awesome. It's just like the Star Trek insignia.
V: You're such a dork.

No comments:

Post a Comment