Email AdultMusings@gmail.com with sites you recommend, ideas for us to write about, or to submit articles you have written.

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Airplane

(Movie Recommendation)

Yes, you read that correctly. I changed the topic from "Movie Review" to "Movie Recommendation" because I write this blog and it's going to be right darn accurate sometimes. I said in my previous post that I'm not even going to attempt to write a real review so there you have it-- Movie Recommendation!

Today I recommend to my loyal readers the classic spoof slapstick comedy Airplane from 1980. I love Leslie Nielson and then they throw in Kareem Abdul-Jabbar and Peter Graves among others to make up a super funny cast. A spoof on the 1970's Airport disaster movies, Airplane uses every comedic trick in the book to great effect. Do yourself a favor and just watch this movie over and over and over because there are so many jokes and gags you'll notice new ones every time you watch it. 'Nuff said. Get the popcorn and sit back for some laughs.

No comments:

Post a Comment