Email AdultMusings@gmail.com with sites you recommend, ideas for us to write about, or to submit articles you have written.

Thursday, November 4, 2010

World Sexcapades

(Word Play)

Last trip I met this hot foreign woman. It started out innocently enough with a little Tongue (Scotland) and a French Lick (IN) . We sat by the water and I got a River Suck (Ireland). A simple Knob Lick (MO,KY) progressed into Maidenhead (England). Then she pushed a Dildo (Newfoundland) into her Muff (Ireland). Seeing her Twatt (Orkney Is.) excited me so much I decided I needed to Bangor (ME). I knew she wanted to get Laid (Scotland) because she told me to Bangkok (Thailand). Fucking (Austria) this exotic lady was the best Intercourse (PA) I'd had in a long time. It didn't take long for me to Climax (MI) and squirt my Seman (AL) all over since I had no Condom (France).

Next trip I'm going to Lake Titicaca (Peru). Westward Ho! (England)

No comments:

Post a Comment