Email AdultMusings@gmail.com with sites you recommend, ideas for us to write about, or to submit articles you have written.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Addicted to Sex

(by fatgirlfetish of A-musings)

I saw that the original blogger nominated this blog for worst blog ever. Larry Flynt on you bitches. First off, besides the fact I love laughing, I don’t know what has convinced me that I am suited to blog about adult topics. If there ever was a person who could make you hit the turn off button faster than you could say trickle down, it was me.  Lately though,  I’ve been thinking about it a lot, because I’ve been trying to get my act together and I’ve been talking to the same guy for a little while, so I’ve got it in my head that I really want to try and be faithful, but I’m just finding that moral character is ruining my sex life. Seriously.  I know they have hospitals and confessionals for people who enjoy coitus, but I can’t be bothered with it. The only people who think their genitals benefit from group therapy are people who don’t like fucking.  As nature would have it, they are outnumbered.  Thank God.  As time goes on, it’s become more apparent that sex has ceased to be an act of love to me (as if it ever was) and has evolved into a temporary quench for boredom. You know that feeling of lingering annoyance you experience when you go to the refrigerator, open it, notice there’s no food just to come back 5 minutes later and stare into the abyss as if food has magically appeared? That’s pretty much my sex life in less than 3 seconds.  I don’t mean to be disruptive about what I want.  Stop talking about your goals, and sit on my dick. We’re in Toledo Christie, there’s not a whole lot to do.  If you were truly talented, you would’ve found yourself an appointment doing secretarial work, but you’re not. That’s why I’m around.

No comments:

Post a Comment