Email AdultMusings@gmail.com with sites you recommend, ideas for us to write about, or to submit articles you have written.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Pain and Pleasure

(Erotic Story)


I sat alone at a small table hidden in the corner of a local tavern on another weekday night. A businessman washing away sad memories of what might have been. A failed career and a failed marriage. A pathetic specimen of an evolved animal, I cowered in my hole hoping my presence would escape humanity. Squinting through the tiny crack I allowed between my eyelids, I was mesmerized by a vision. A vixen covered in shiny black leather stood at the end of the bar gently stirring her drink with a swizzle stick. I refocused my attention on my vodka convinced that no goddess would visit this dive. Maybe there is a god because when I next looked up, sitting at my table directly across from me was this angelic dominatrix. I slurped down the remainder of my drink before looking up again.

My lovely dom grabbed me by my hand and led me into the ladies’ restroom. She pushed me against the the wall and pressed her body against mine. I stared down at the most beautiful breasts straining against the black patent leather pushing out two bulging mounds of cleavage. Then I realized her hand was wrapped tightly around the base of my cock which was fully engorged and angled with a steep upward erection. I stood frozen against the hard wall while her unrelenting grip induced my penis to swell ever more until I knew it would burst. No sooner had I anticipated the impending eruption then the grip was completely released. It was only a moment before those agile fingers wrapped around the top of my scrotal sack and that strong hand began squeezing my balls in its vice-like grip. The intense pain of my balls being crushed ever tighter rose up into my gut preventing me from breathing. No sooner was I sure I’d pass out from the unbearable pain then the powerful grip once again released my manhood. My penis had not been stroked or licked yet it throbbed with a more powerful erection then ever before.



My relaxation was short-lived as I next felt the impact of that clenched hand strike my balls with full force from underneath. The brutal impact caused my gut to feel like a bomb exploded internally destroying every organ in my chest. Then, to my utter amazement and disbelief, I looked down only to see my swollen cock launch a huge load of semen in an arc across the bathroom. With each painful pound my heart inflicted on my interior, my penis squirted out another stream of juice. My eyelids fell shut as I felt the agonizing pulsing in my abdomen along with the euphoric satisfaction of my still throbbing penis oozing out gobs of its seed. I forced my eyelids open once more only to see that my angelic dom had vanished. My body was completely spent and my fatigued frame collapsed on the wet tile floor. I passed out cold and wouldn’t awaken until the cleaning woman found me at closing time. Never before had I experienced the overwhelming sensations of pain combined with pleasure.


No comments:

Post a Comment