Email AdultMusings@gmail.com with sites you recommend, ideas for us to write about, or to submit articles you have written.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Beatles Medley: Rita and the Walrus

Here's a nice little love story I made up from clips of Beatles' songs.

Lyrics/storyline

She came in through the bathroom window
(Why not use the door?)
I saw her standing there
(Quite a site to behold)
Lovely Rita meter maid
(Rita, she's a meter maid)
Ain't she sweet
(a HOT meter maid)
Good morning X 5
(Very good morning Ms Rita)
I am the walrus, goo goo g'joob
(He's the Walrus, ?!*#@%)
I wanna hold your hand
(He wants to hold her hand)
Get back, get back
(Sorry Walrus, she says no)
That'll be the day that I die
(Maybe when Hell freezes)
You say goodbye and I say hello
(Shes a pessimist, he's an optimist)
Got to get you into my life
(He's not giving up on the meter maid)
Can't buy me love
(But I'll try. Diamonds perhaps?)
We can work it out
(Walrus wants to work it out)
All you need is love
(Love is all you need)
She loves you
(Rita fell for the Walrus)
Come together
(Aw-shucks, they're getting married)
Obladi, Oblada, life goes on
(Sure are a cute couple)

No comments:

Post a Comment