Email AdultMusings@gmail.com with sites you recommend, ideas for us to write about, or to submit articles you have written.

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Your picture although a wonderful memory can never replace your presence

(Thoughtful Messages by Gregg Hoops on Face Book and MySpace)


"Consumed by your angelic beauty, each day that passes
 I look at your picture and with my finger I trace your precious face
Wishing you could be here with me.
 I caress the lines of your cheeks and follow them to your chin.
I outline the beauty of your lips and the tenderness they have within.
 I trace your nose and the exquisite perfection it adds to your smile.
When I look into your eyes my time in endless, and I hold on to that feeling awhile
The beauty I see is angelic and the intense emotions it reflects
 Becomes mesmerizing to me and I fall into a deep trance of want and desire to be closer to you.
Your hair is of the most priceless of silk as it flows gently down to your softened shoulders,
The smoothness that mirrors from your neck releases emotions of lustful desires that would be lavished with gentle kisses and soft nibbles, heated in passion and embrace.
Missing you is the hardest emotion I have faced, allowing a love for you to strengthen beyond words.
I hold onto your picture with the desire to have you in my arms, hurry home to me my dearest love. For this picture although has filled a gap, will never replace the absolute feeling I have with you beside me."

No comments:

Post a Comment