Email AdultMusings@gmail.com with sites you recommend, ideas for us to write about, or to submit articles you have written.

Sunday, December 19, 2010

There is a Peace

(Thoughtful Messages by Gregg Hoops on Face Book and MySpace)


There is a peace I have come to know. I guess in a way it has always been there I have just not opened my eyes wide enough to see it clearly.
I sit here in silence as I watch the time pass in front of me. The sand from the hourglass becomes heavier and heavier as I become ready to rest.
They say ashes to ashes and dust to dust. Where on earth will mine remain? Will I drift from sea to sea? Will I sit high upon a mountain top of some unknown place?
Is this even for me to know where my final destination place lies?
I am not skilled to understand. What is my will? What is my purpose?
Does there come a time in a man’s life when reality slaps him to a conclusion?
If I leave me place on high and travel to the valley below, will I become engulfed in the atmosphere of its deception?
I feel a passion growing within my inner being.
I don’t know why you are always calling upon me.
I turn off the ringer and your voice speaks to me in my head.
Spoken words and broken meanings racing within a never ending circle.
Is this a game or am I confused by its whole meaning.
I will count this life as a tax write off.
Cold hearted fool.
Desperation for a success, or peace of mind.
I will count my cards I have dealt to me and gamble a seven fold upon your guidance.
Tonight will be my night and I will shine like never before.

Always faithful to a path of least resistance, yet grateful to the thickest of woods in which you hide away your darkest of fears.
Never once have you trusted in me completely
Yet you always run into my arms for shelter and protection.
What do you believe?
Is this life a mystery and if so then why are we so clueless trying to piece together this puzzle of life?

Leave me be, let me live alone.
Allow me to grow without tainted words thrown upon me. Desperate for happiness we fall victim of criticism and blame.
The time is now and the path is clear!
A new day is risen and the sun becomes brighter than ever before.
Guidance is within one’s own eyes.
You and only you have the answers to the choices of your own destiny.

Make them wisely. 

No comments:

Post a Comment