Email AdultMusings@gmail.com with sites you recommend, ideas for us to write about, or to submit articles you have written.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Kick Me In The Ass Guy

(Weird Talent)

Okay, sometimes you just can't even make up stuff as strange as reality. What can a guy do to make a buck these days? Well, Terry Flacke decided to let people kick him in the butt for a buck. Yessirree, Terry grabbed a piece of cardboard, scrawled "Kick Me In The Ass $1.00" on it, and bent over to earn his living one kick at a time.

Here you have it in Terry's own words.

"When I first came to California, I had absolutely nothing but the clothes on my back, a pack of smokes, a couple of bucks, and a great attitude. Now, I've got a place, a great woman in my life, and a furry kitty cat named Peace."

So, if you find yourself near Venice Beach, California drop by and give Terry a good kick in the ass.


No comments:

Post a Comment