Email AdultMusings@gmail.com with sites you recommend, ideas for us to write about, or to submit articles you have written.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Penis and Vagina-- Pantie Parade

V: I'm going shopping for some new clothes.
P: What type of clothes?
V: Panties. What else? You knucklehead.
P: Uh, I'm not busy. Maybe I'll tag along.
V: You wish! Actually, I do want something that my boyfriend Ron will like.
P: What better way to get a man's opinion?
V: Okay, you can come. Just no acting like a child please.
P: (I can't believe that worked. This is gonna be great!)
V: What do you think of this pantie P?
P: White, cotton, baggy. Fine for a grandma. Let your wild side loose. Go crazy!
V: All right. No inhibitions. Check this out.
P: Crotchless. Well, that's more revealing. Maybe too revealing.
V: What should I buy then?
P: Here the mesh shows you off just enough to whet a man's desires.
V: Any others?
P: When you're really hot for to get some, this g-string thong should do the trick.
V: Thanks for all your help. You can stop drooling now.

No comments:

Post a Comment